Friday, December 2, 2011

Electronic artists/songs similar to these?

I've been trying to find the right a style but I'm not really sure. I'm kinda new to the electronic music scene (just transitioned from metal) and I'm not really familiar with the styles and subgenres. I found out a couple artists and songs that were okay, but didn't really hit the spot.the main thing is I like a solid beat and a good hook to accompany it.


Some songs I like


Starry Eyed (Jakwod Remix) - Ellie Goulding


This Is The Hook - Deadmau5


Ghosts n Stuff - Deadmau5


Faxing Berlin - Deadmau5


Complications - Deadmau5


Jig - Tom Encore


Genesis - Justice





The thing I don't like about Deadmau5 is that sometimes his songs get a little too repetitive and they become kind of boring. Also, he always starts out with a similar beat every single time and it takes a long time to climax.


Thanks in advance :D|||I would have suggested you listen to dubstep but it does get rather repetitive.


I still will suggest a few dub songs for you to melt your brain to:


Sick as Sin - Stagga


Are You Ready - Sektor





Deff check out Bassnectar.


Heads up


Bass Head


Ridiculous Wobble


those are all Bassnectar songs





I'll also suggest the following artists:


Armin Van Buuren


Style of Eye


Ferry Corsten


Paul Van Dyk





just a few :]|||Tek-one! x

No comments:

Post a Comment