Friday, December 2, 2011

What electronic drum kit would you recomend?

I've been searching through some of guitar centers items, and im lowing for a lower priced Electronic drum kit(equal to 1000 or less). I am a semi new drummer I'd say about 6 months of playing. From what I saw though, once you do get good your looking for more toms and cymbals so it kind of seems to pay off if you just get the ones with more items and even if your not a pro at using it you can improve on it. I've had my eyes on simmons drums for a while because it offers a lot without having to spend a lot. Any suggestions or comments?|||Here is a good link that can fit your budget easily.





http://www.zzounds.com/cat--Electronic-D鈥?/a>





I would suggest the Alesis USB Pro which has a heck of a sound. My drummer owns 3 of them at the studio and I have to admit the Alesis cymbals sound so real and you can even tune the drum heads.|||Yamaha make a decent one but toooooo expensive. I go with the top poster on the Alesis. Awesome drum and YES, I own a Mapex and Alesis. The fun part is that I can actually tune my skins lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment