Friday, December 2, 2011

Those little electronic plastic pet toys from a while back...?

I'm dying to find out the name of those little pets you could buy at walmart or places like that, NOT TAMAGOCHI'S. They weren't even close. They were actually little animals. Not little gadgets. Solid plastic animals, i think i had a little bear. There was a little button you pushed on their heads, and that was how you interacted with them.





you guys gotta help me out this is driving me crazy. their eyes were little red lights. and they could walk on their own i believe.|||oh my god i remember those! UGH you drove me crazy now too. I dislike you. lol ughhhhhh i have 2 and i dont know the name!|||oh man what were those called......


i remember they gave little miniature ones


in mcdonalds happy meals!


ugh this is gunna bug me!








They were robo- chi!!!!


the dog was a poo-chi

No comments:

Post a Comment