Friday, December 2, 2011

My horse is acting very strange?

I think he was abducted and the aliens forgot to remove the anal probe. I mean, we all make mistakes right? Now he is twitching and ticking and he has these small metal robotic arms coming out of his rear.





I know it was aliens because they left crop circles in my marijuana field (I grow for medical use! So no smart remarks). Anyway, those darn aliens ruined my crop and probed my horse. I think they are coming for me next, the robotic arms have some sort of electronic eye in them and it keeps squinting at me.





What should I do? Call the vet? Remove it myself? I already have my thought screen helmet on, don't worry. Should I worry about radiation poisoning? I have no clue what is in this thing, I just know it seems kinda pissed. What should I do to convince the aliens to stop landing in my marijuana field and harassing my livestock?|||Dude shes saying your a troll. Witch you are. Now if your horse is sick get it to a vet. If there is a riding problem get a trainer and fix it, or fix it on your own, And if there are mechanical arms sticking out of your horses but lol give the horse back so they can fix it lol , and i do recommend don't get behind the horses butt because the mechanical arms my suck you in.





hahaha good luck|||and yesterday my brown poney turned into a rainbow unicorn





ok first of all.... pot is not legal if you hav not noticed... and i think you are not being serius with this whole story it just seems like crap. you are definatley halucinating. and btw, if you are sure youre not, go to the doctor


the crop circles are probly a teenage prank|||Right, I know your going to hate me and I'm going to get a load of thumbs down, but I hate this.





It takes the attention away from people with horses who really are sick.





Spam in another category that doesn't involve living, feeling things.





EDIT:





Geez, I was trying not to be rude. All I said was I hate this stuff.|||ROFL!!! OMG! That is about the DUMBEST troll attempt! GAH!!! Wow....I am so lost now lol! This is probably the best troll one on here though......pretty funny!!





I think somebody has been watching War of the Worlds WAY to much lately!!!|||Offer them some marijuana in exchange for not probing you and removing the probe from your horse.|||You must live in the same area as me, I've been having the same problems! They abducted my 15.7hh Warmblabian the other day.|||call a vet, there is actually a new local vet that deals with this kind of stuff|||Troll.|||wow :P|||u should play like those halo games haha go up and kill the pests lol! why post tho?? haha still interesting to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment