Friday, December 2, 2011

What is a good new dance music band?

I have been out of the loop for a while. I like the really heavy pounding, overproduced electronic stuff, I like old school techno too. I like Black Eyed Peas...but what is out there that is new and maybe a little different?|||Yeah check out Benny Benassi he is really good|||The Bulgarian - Air Bounce (Nick Supply Remix)


Erol Alkan %26amp; Boyz Noize - Death Suite


Erol Alkan %26amp; Boyz Noize - Waves


Stupid B*stard - Hype Up


Wolfgang Gartner - Fire Power


Feed Me - The Spell


Spencer %26amp; Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix)


Hatiras - Autograph


Hatiras - Get Blahsted


Uppermost - So The Answer Is


Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place (Deadmau5 Remix)


Calvertron - Doo Doo (JELO Remix)


Electrixx - Tetris


BSOD - Choplifted


Micky Slim - Hit The Club (Stupid Fresh Remix)





These are my favorite electro house (upbeat, pounding, booming bass, crazy party house) tunes at the moment. Also try some other music by these artists.|||LMFAO is pretty good|||try Kraak and Smaak

No comments:

Post a Comment