Friday, December 2, 2011

Most electronic products (tv's, vcr's, dvd players etc.) are black. So are the instructions on them. Why?

When I try to hook up a tv, vcr, dvd player or a similar product it is extremely difficult to read the hookup instructions written on it because it is the same color (usually black) as the machine. My eyes aren't in the best of shape but when I was younger and my vision was better I still had problems reading the print on the back of a tv or vcr. Am I the only one that has that problem? Why can't they put white print on a black product? Makes more sense.|||I have never seen a product like that. They usually print in black or white if the product is black. It doesn't come with an instruction book or anything?





Usually they tell exactly where everything is on the product. Either by pictures or a description.|||I'm afraid that the person who answered my question didn't understand it. If a television set is black and has a variety of hookups in the back (e.g. ant. in, ant. out, video in etc.) that are written in black, they are very difficult to read.

Report Abuse


|||A black checker in a load of coal on a dark night would be very hard to find. Am I making myself clear yet? Maybe someone a little older would understand what I'm talking about.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment