Friday, December 2, 2011

Ever heard of an electronic pyramid-shaped toy which required players to solve 100 levels of logical puzzles?

I've asked this question before, and had no responses. So I thought I'd try again. Hard to describe, but I'll try my best: it's a black pyramid with 5 'steps' on the front. Each step, from bottom to top, was a color from the rainbow. The top (or the 'eye') of the pyramid was a white light that flashed if you solve a puzzle correctly.


The puzzles ranged from math, poetry, music, and rythym patterns. To solve each puzzle to move on to the next level, you have to listen to the computer (from the toy) for instructions, or press any of the steps to figure out what you need to solve.


If none of this is triggering any memory, the most important thing is the description of the toy!|||I believe you're referring to the "Nemesis Factor".





Here's a link:





http://ken-jennings.com/blog/?p=142





You can buy one on e-bay, here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hasbro-Nemesis-Facto鈥?/a>|||Oh My God! I loved that thing! I want one sooooo bad now! I don't know what it's called, it had the lights and you had to figure out patterns and stuff, man, that brings back memories!








PLEASE! SOMEONE REMEMBER THE NAME!|||I had one and just donated to our local thrift store with a box of junk. It also had sensors where certain puzzles you had to hold it upside down or turn off the lights and complete the puzzle in the dark. I can't remember the name though.

No comments:

Post a Comment