Friday, December 2, 2011

Has anyone used any of the lighted fishing lures or any lures with fiber optic eyes? Do these really work?

I fish on the upper Mississippi River and am curious if anyone else has tried these lighted lures. Some are called LED and other brands are called electronic. Some have replacable batteries and some don't. These lures are more expensive than "regular" fishing lures,but if they actually attract the fish into biting, they would be worth it. Thanks for any info.|||I would be wary of the lures themselves, I'm not saying don't buy them if you want them. It's your hard earned money. Just don't invest a whole lot of money at first. Only buy the ones that relate closest to your fishing style. I've never used these lures but I've read mixed reviews about them. My only personal experience was night fishing with lighted bobbers. Now, I'm not a bobber kinda of guy. But you could see the bobber more easily and we caught a lot of fish that night. It improved our hook setting ratio in a nighttime setting. And fish are attracted to light. I've used the crappie lights at night fishing off of boats and they work. Just be very cautious and see if they have a money back guarantee.|||I actually customize lures myself with fiber optic eyes. They work and look great. Check out my website at ryanscustomfishinglures.com

Report Abuse


|||i read an article about them in a magazine and it said they worked so well that in one state they were banned and that 3 guys caught over 200 fish in like 3 hours they are really expensive but if they really do work that well they would be worth it|||Looks like the lure caught the angler instead of the fish. Beware of the gimmics.

No comments:

Post a Comment