Friday, December 2, 2011

Know of any metal/electronic music???

I am looking for a new breed of metal. I really like job for a cowboy (breakdowns), all that remains, through the eyes of the dead, between the buried and me, old zao.





I also enjoy electronic music: kj sawka, venetian snares, afx, lots of jungle.





Please let me know of something that has intense breakdowns, awesome screams and lots of beats.





The closest I have found was nostrap.|||The Berzerker.


early stuff is a mix of Gabba / Speedcore / Grindcore. their later stuff is Industrial Death Metal.


Legoinz Of Hell - A Torch for Satan


the only song i've heard by them, a mix of Black Metal / Extratone


The Amenta - Industrial Death Metal/Experimental


i hope this gets you closer to what ur after|||random conflict|||i love job for a cowboy





try:





Bring Me The Horizon


Suicide Silence


Random Conflict

No comments:

Post a Comment