Friday, December 2, 2011

What is a good paintball marker for $500 or less?

I've been reading most of the reviews here and I'm still debating on what I should get. The Ion has deffinettly caught my eye but I don't want to get hasty. I want to still get your feeback on what I should get.





I'm looking for a marker that will handel woodsball and speedball. It needs to be semi-auto, electronic, light, maintainable, and will do me good for awhile





Thank you|||I know the Ion sounds pretty good, I have one my self but it had host me an additional 300 to upgrade for me to be happy. Also with the Ion it does not come with a locking feed neck, the stock one sucks you'd have to sand down your hopper stem to make it fit. I bought a trinity locking feed neck for about 40. I'm now looking at a Proto Rail, 400 with tax. Out of the box it shoots as fast as my Ion and comes with a locking feed neck, pretty cool huh. I just don't like the trigger, it has a rubber thingie on it. Easy fix though with a razor, also it's easier to clean. Hope this helps.|||I like the autococker myself, but when I paintballed I had an Automag. I like the cocker now because it uses a low-pressure-high-volume propulsion method which helps the ball travel further and with a flatter trajectory. The automag was good and fast, but didn't have the accuracy or range of a cocker, because it uses a high-pressure-low-volume propulsion method which "smacks" the ball out of the barrel, making for less range and unpredictable accuracy at times.





But low-pressure-high-volume is the way to go. cockers and angels use this, but angels are over a G for a gun, and cockers range, but for a good one you'll pay over a G as well. Look around. Buy a good starter and just upgrade as you go.|||if you want a good marker go with the ION you can get everything you need for under $500, they are good guns and easy to maintain. the Auto cocker would be better for acurasy, but they can be hard to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment