Friday, December 2, 2011

What are some good songs similar to what I like?

I like alternative/indie songs also good dance/electronic songs, but I have all the songs I like on my ipod and I can't think of anymore songs do you have any good songs. Here is what I like...





All time low


LMFAO


Hyper crush


stereo skyline


boys like girls


killers


brokencyde


medic droid


breathe carolina


cobra starship


eyes set to kill


paramore


(also I like funny weird songs, Ex. shoes,my muffin,...)|||go on www.pandora.com its an amazing website that makes up a radio station of the songs you like and by using those songs you tell the website it gives you similar songs that are what you like|||The Bravery!!! and btw, paramore sucks|||Try These, Their By NeverShoutNever!





your biggest fan


big city dreams


dare4distance


sky high standard


trouble


shesgotstyle


overtheyears


here goe's nothin'


loversloveliarslie


happy


smelyalata


30 days


did it hurt


my friend jane





These Are By Ke$ha





Your Love Is My Drug


Tik Tok


Take It Off


Kiss n Tell


Stephen


Blah Blah Blah (featuring 3OH!3)


Hungover


Party at a Rich Dude's House


Backstabber


Blind


Dinosaur


Dancing with Tears in My Eyes


Boots %26amp; Boys


Animal





These Are by Owl City





Air Traffic


Butterfly Wings


Captains and Cruiseships


Cave In


Christmas Song


Dear Vienna


Dental Care


Designer Skyline


Early Birdie


Fireflies


Fuzzy Blue Lights


Hello Seattle


Hot Air Balloon


I'll Meet You There


If My Heart Was a House


Meteor Shower


On The Wing


Panda Bear


Rainbow Veins


Rugs From Me To You


Sky Diver


Strawberry Avalanche


Sunburn


Super Honeymoon


Swimming In Miami


The Airway


The Bird and the Worm


The Christmas Song


The Saltwater Room


The Saltwater Room (Ocean Eyes Album Version)


The Technicolor Phase


The Tip of the Iceberg


This Is the Future


Tidal Wave


Umbrella Beach


Vanilla Twilight


West Coast Friendship





Also Try These Artists





Shiney Toy Guns


A Rocket To The moon


The Rocket Summer


Lady GaGa


Jay Sean


Jason Derulo


Shakira


Timbaland


Limp Bizkit


Hellogodbye





Hope I Helped :)|||Katy Perry





Demi Lovato





The Beatles





John Mayer





Coldplay





Kings of Leon





3oH!3|||For what you like i would have to say......


-hedley?


-taylor swift?


-metro statoin?


-soljor boy


-ke$ha


-black eyed peas?


-j-zay?


-britney spears?


-lady GaGa?


I can't really think right now but I hope this helps a little! Also always go on Itunes and see whats in the top 10 chart or when you hear a good song that you like remember it and then buy it on itunes!! Please rate me best anwser!!|||Fall out boys


black eyed pea


lady antebellum|||psychostick is funny as ****


passion pit


playradioplay


never shout never


attack attack


3oh3


bloodhound gang is funny.|||idk|||I see stars


Jeffree star


Kill Paradise


The morning of


every avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment