Friday, December 2, 2011

What song is this? "when you can't see eye to eye" It has a female singer and is modern song. Was in a movie?

I've looked everywhere and can't find the song. I heard it playing at nordstroms. I also remember hearing it in a movie a few years ago. Part of the lyrics are the same as "If you don't know me by now" but it is not the exact same and it is sung by a female singer. It is definitely not the song by simply red, teddy pendergrass or old-time bands. Does anyone know what song I'm talking about? It has a little bit of an electronic/alternative sound to it. The girl's voice sounds a little foreign as well and I'm guessing she may be european or asian. Sorry this is vague, I can only remember parts of it in my head.|||Hope that David Petete麓s CD "ALL THIS AND HEAVEN, TOO" will be the right one you are looking for.





http://www.davidpetete.com/buycds.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment