Friday, December 2, 2011

I used on my face an EMS device(passive gym),I saw flashes sparks and i turned off. I got floater in right eye

I got a floater on my right eye and i hated myself after that because i used an EMS device (Electronic Muscle Stimulator) that used for passive gym on my face for face muscle tonic. When i switched on the device i saw immediatelly flashing sparks and quickly i turn it off. After that i got the floater which i noticed the other day when i wake up. The doctor gave me ACULAR using 1 drop 3 times a day and told me that with time the floater will go away but that not happened yet ! I'm in the third week now. I'm 34 years old and never had any problems with my eyes and never smoked and eating healthy.|||IF the doctor says it will go away eventually, it most likely will. 3 weeks is just not enough time. Call and ask what timeframe to expect!|||Trust your doc but verify. Go for the second opinion. by the way do you like those devices and do they work?

No comments:

Post a Comment