Thursday, November 24, 2011

Electronic drum kit?

i am looking around the internet for an electronic drum kit. i notice that they are all either between 拢200-拢400 or about 拢900 - 拢1000+.


i want an electronic kit because i need to practice quietly, but can not afford the really expensive kits.





is it worth me buying one of the cheaper ones, or is it just a waste of money for a mickey mouse drum kit?





here is one i have my eye on, in my price range:





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Session-Pro-Electr鈥?/a>|||I can't stand playing on the cheap kits. The rubber pads don't have the same feel as acoustic drums. Though, I might be a little spoiled since I play my church's Roland TD-12 kit that has all mesh pads and a moving hi-hat pad.





The Roland TD-3 kit has a mesh snare, which is one of the most important pads, and it costs around 拢600. Also, I have heard of the cheaper kits breaking very easily. Roland is definitely the best brand out there right now.





If you can't afford the nicer kits, use practice pads until you have more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment