Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Need some good Alternative/Rock/Electronic songs, possibly with a good storyline on...?

Okay,





I need a few good Alternative/Rock/Electronic songs...





Some bands/artists/songs I like,


you can use this to help find a song:





*Electronic'ish...*


[InnerPartySystem]


Transmission | Don't Stop





[Kill Paradise]


Fall From a star | Brake your bones





[Metro Station]


Shake it | Now that we're done | I wish we were older





[3Oh!3]


Colorado Sunrise | Don't trust me





[The Medic Droid]


---


*Alternative/Rock*


[Rise Against]


Strength to go on | Hero of war | Savior | The dirt whispered





[Avenged Sevenfold]


Dancing Dead | Afterlife





[Eagle Eye Cherry]


[Angels and Airwaves]


[Atreyu]


[Skillet]


[Breaking Benjamin]


=====


I also need a few songs with some storyline, or meaning in them...


Preferably one that has to do with:





Regret


Love


Friendship


Death





Anything, really...





Thanks.


=====





For those who didn't read the above, here's a shorter version:





I need a song, with a storyline based on Love, Friendship, Regret, or Death. Preferably a song that is Alternative/Rock/Electronic. Please don't just post the name of the band, post the song title too.|||Death:


Madeline- Tickle me Pink


(alternative)





Really strong story line, has the whole horror era:


My apocalypse- Escape the Fate


(post hard core)





Molestation/Rape:


Monster- Meg %26amp;%26amp; Dia


Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?- The Offspring





Society:


Build God, Then We'll Talk- Panic! At the Disco





Mother leaving son:


The Day I left the Womb- Escape the Fate





**titles pretty self explanatory**:


Everything We Had- The Academy Is...





Death of a loved one:


four becomes one- Hawthorne Heights





Love:


A Letter From Janelle- Chiodos





Cheating:


Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off- Panic! At The Disco





Love:


Not good enough for the truth in cliche- Escape the Fate





Cheating:


Checkmarks- The Academy Is...





Beating of girlfriend:


Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus





Just awesome lyrics:


The Phrase that Pays- The Academy Is...





Love:


Something- Escape the Fate





Love:


Where We Went Wrong- The Hush Sound





Love:


The world has its shine (but I would drop it on a dime): Cobra Starship





Twisted love:


A little piece of heaven- Avenged sevenfold





How I'm so over you, **** you:


Cute without the E (cut from the E)- Taking Back Sunday





Love:


Miserable At Best- Mayday Parade





Love:


All That I've Got- The Used





*** self explanatory title***


Cancer- My Chemical Romance





I hated you in the first place, I'm glad you're away (love):


Gone forever- Three Days Grace





Hate (so I believe):


I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What are you made of?- A Day to Remember|||Try Blaqk Audio. Their CD is called "Cex Cells" ("Stiff Kittens" and "Semiotic Love" are a few good songs)


The whole CD has a kind of electronic-y alternative vibe.


FYI: Blaqk Audio was formed by a few members of AFI, so if you like AFI you'll probably like this :)|||man, you have eagle eye cherry on that list. hell yeah! I haven't heard that dude in like 9 years!|||Blackout by Lovedrug


The Smile, The Face by Emery


Wires by Athlete (about his premature born daughter)


Somebody's Baby by Jon Foreman (about a homeless woman that dies)|||Paramore - Pressure, misery business


My Chemical Romance - cancer


INCUBUS - I Miss you


Green day - Wake Me Up When September Ends


The Kooks - Naive|||Uh Maybe We The Kings "Check Yes Juliet"

No comments:

Post a Comment