Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What does No Electronic Record Exist or Case Not Subject to Electronic Inspection mean?

Hello, I live in Maryland and my neighbor is a cop. When he first moved in he was fine, but a couple years later our sons have had disagreements. He always calls the cops to my house for strange reason, such as prank call, and things of that nature. The cops never do anything because never has proof, Sometimes he calls and my whole family would be away on vacation. Well anyway, I often keep my eye out of the maryland judicial case search website, and my neighbor and his wife have a new case filing, but I have get any info on this case. It says No Electronic Record Exist or Case Not Subject to Electronic Inspection. On my name there is nothing, but could this still involve me somehow? Shouldn't this be a public record if it's on this website? What could it be for? This just popped up yesterday when I searched his name.|||I use that website very frequently. The message "No Electronic Record Exist or Case Not Subject to Electronic Inspection" means there IS a record there associated with the name you searched, but one of two things is going on:

1. The case is in it's early stages and so has not been completely uploaded.

2. The record has been sealed by court order. A person can request this from the court under certain circumstances, especially if it is a divorce or lawsuit. http://www.courts.state.md.us/courtforms鈥?/a>



If you run your own name and get absolutely nothing, that means there are no cases where you are listed, or your search criteria are too specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment