Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good electronic/soft screamo?

Looking for some good bands that are electronic/techno/soft screamo.


bands like attack attack!, eyes set to kill, alesana, i set my friends on fire, or enter shikari?|||Soft screamo...I believe that's an oxymoron right there|||Sky Eats Airplane


Blood Stain Child


I Set My Friends On Fire


I See Stars


=]|||UMMM.. YOU CAN TRY ESCAPE THE FATE, SOME OF THIER GOOD SONGS ARE SITUATIONS,THE WEBS WE WEAVE, AND THERES NO SYMPATHY FOR THE DEAD, I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM. BUT THEY GOT RID OF THERE LEAD SINGER, BUT THERE STILL GOOD!|||try Chiodos


Silverstein


Circa Survive


Saosin


the used


Ice nine kills|||those aren't screamo bands FYI. Listen to Orchid, Saetia, and pg99 if you want screamo, not scenepop.








although you would probably like breathe carolina. they're the only other scenepop band i can think of that throws in screams with "techno" beats

No comments:

Post a Comment