Sunday, November 20, 2011

What are some things I can do to relax my eyes after looking at a monitor or other electronic display?

Also, if I simply look outside, at what distance should the object be? I've noticed that looking from a close-distance monitor to a far-distance object doesn't improve the eyestrain by much.|||You are already doing the only thing I know of to relax your eyes. You may need to look into the distance more often.|||Close your eyes for a min or 2. It always helps me.|||A bottle of wetting drops (at any pharmacy) and gently palming the eye sockets for about 20 seconds should help.





We get eye strain because we stop blinking when looking at computer screens....simply shifting focus causes you to blink.





Go on, try it ;)|||You can also try keeping your eyes closed for a couple of minutes , this has always helped me recover from long hours of using my pc


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment