Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is this electronic monitoring, bug or the start of something else







I've been checking around trying to find out whats going on, even going as far as to get in contact with David Icke for some insight. This as been affecting me the last couple of years and is no joke, I've seen several people acting and talking as if they had this on them to, and they were aware of something abnormal. I think this is the tip of the iceberg on what is to come out of European Union and world wide conspiracy and a one world government, part of that all seeing eye. Something weather on me or not is constantly talking about what ever. It just rambles on to draw my attention to it, I try to ignore it but the more it goes on, almost incoherantly. It has the ability to keep your mind semi focused on it and you feel like your day dreaming about something but in reality your mind is draw to this heckling voice. I sometimes find myself talking loudly to try to override this problem. It sounds ridiculous but you feel like being bugged, I've talked to several people who report similar cases. If you have some answers or share information please contact me and we can get in touch via phone or email this is just a fraction of what has happened. thanks for your time and look forward!





|||I recommend a good psychiatrist.





Seriously, do you really think that your life is interesting enough for a national government, let alone us hidden masters, to be interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment