Thursday, November 24, 2011

I keep reading things on electronic devices that arent there?

Please help me. I'm not sure if its normal, I'm not miss reading words. I keep seeing words that arent on my cellphone and on the computer sometimes. For example someone just texted me and i read it and I thought it said "lol and i was joking about the date thing" but what it said when i looked at it again was "were you asking me on a date?" Also i have anxiety. I'm not sure if anxiety has to do with it but my eye doctor said that my eyes were fine... what do i do?|||THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME TOO. DO YOU SOMETIMES KNOW THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN OR HEAR SOMETHING LIKE A MEMORY AND THEN SOMEONE SAYS IT...IT'S YOU REMEMBERING AND FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS IN THE FUTURE. IT SCREWS WITH YOUR HEAD. IF YOU FOCUS ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENS AND REMEMBER A PAST POINT TO FOCUS ON YOU CAN HEAR THE FUTURE LIKE A MEMORY BEFORE IT HAPPENS.|||I do that a good bit of the time, it could be just from glancing too quick, it happens a lot. Just look more carefully and see if it fixes the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment