Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Single eye glasses tv built and 2nd eye lens clear visable so I can see where I am going when walking in park?

Is there a electronic device in market yet for sale any where like this?


ON 1 side I can see 100% clear through what is in front of me , where I am going 2nd lens I can watch Videos well walking


I can put glasses on and watch either Live local TV change channals , or at least Video files any format MPEG2/Mpeg4 / AVI /XVid /DivX, and alike!!


I would be able to walk in a park watch the Show on 1 or the 2 eyes , and Better if I could control each ear head audio output small speaker seperatly TOO , that way I can listen to what is going on around me with 1 ear and 2nd ear list to what the TV or Video recored show is saying or vis-versa! And choose witch ear to use for listening to VIDEO/AUDIO and witch ear to listen to what is going on around me!!


IF I could change where video would be RIght or left lense THAT WOULD BE BEST EVER!!|||There was one 20-30 years ago. It didn't sell too well, so they went out of production.

No comments:

Post a Comment